Board of Commissioners of FORU consists 2 (two) Commissioners with one being an Independent Commissioner. The Board of Commissioners shall supervise management policies, general maintenance of the Company or the Company’s business, as well as giving advice to the Board of Directors. Member Profiles Commissioner contained in a separate page :
Chief Commissioner: Abed Nego
Independent Commissioner: Toto Setyoadi Murdiono
The composition is in accordance with the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Bursa Efek Indonesia No. Kep-305/BEJ/07 2004 about Rule Number I-A Concerning the Listing of Shares (Stock) and Equity Securities other than Shares Issued by a Listed Company, which stipulates that every public company must have an independent commissioner at least 30% of the total membership of the Board of Commissioners. In response, FORU adheres to such provisions by assigning one member as an Independent Commissioner of the overall three members of the Board of Commissioners.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners
Duties and responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners stated in the Articles of Association include:
- Overseeing the strategic and operational decisions of Directors as well as the effectiveness of the company’s management.
- Conducting oversight on the management of the company by the Board of Directors, and approve the annual work plans of the Company no later than before the start of the year to come
- Carrying out the tasks that are specifically given to in accordance with the Articles of Association, the prevailing legislation, and/or by the resolution of the GMS
- Performing duties, powers and responsibilities in accordance with the Articles of Association and resolutions of the GMS
- Researching and reviewing the annual report prepared by the Board of Directors and sign the report
- Complying with the Articles of Association and regulations, and shall implement the principles of professionalism, efficiency, transparency, independence, accountability, responsibility, and fairness